If you care, we can help you become the nurse you want to be.
Want to return to nursing? We’ll fund and support you. Click here for more information
Love nursing but fancy a change? Build your own rotation.
Juggling your nursing career and home life? Shorter shifts and flexible hours.
And if that hasn’t persuaded you…
- We are rated outstanding for the way we care by the CQC for our end of life care.
- We have introduced a dedicated Clinical Matron on every ward who spends 80% of their time at the bedside caring for patients. This means that you can learn from our most experienced nurses.
- We care about our staff as well as our patients.
- We know that outstanding staff need quality training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
- Our sisters on every ward are trained to support you in your personal development.
And if you still are not sure…
- We are known for our innovations and specialised care
- We are leading the way in many treatments
- We are clinically led and patients come first
- Our staff park for free at our hospitals
- Our staff benefit from subsidised on-site children’s nurseries
- Our staff are offered a range of subsidised exercise classes and pamper treatments
- Our staff benefit from subsidised on site restaurants
- Our staff get above basic annual, maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
Find out about
- NHS Pension Scheme with employer contributions: www.nhspa.gov.uk
- Our hospitals
- More information about why you should work with us
Text TEAM to 80800 and we will call you back to discuss what we can offer you to help you become the nurse you want to be.
Nursing roles you might be interested in
Wessex Ward - Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital
Minor Injuries Unit - Andover War Memorial Hospital
McGill Acute Medical Unit, Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester